How to denounce corruption
What to denounce?: Any act of corruption which you witness. Lay emphasis on the facts.
Who to denounce?: Everybody involved in any act of corruption. Get his/her names, place of work and function. Describe what he/she does. You can decide to remain anonymous.
How to reach NACC?: Address your complaint to the Chairperson of NACC and forward using the following means of communication.
- Hotline: 1517 (calls are free of charge)
- Hand mail: Drop your denunciation at the Headquarters of the National Anti-Corruption Commission located at the Yaounde Conference Centre.
- Postal mail: Send to P.O. Box 33200 Yaounde
- Telephone: 222 20 37 30 / 658 26 26 82 / 651 64 91 94
- Fax: 222 20 37 30
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The denunciation of corruption is a patriotic obligation and a civic responsibility.